Friday, March 17, 2017

Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops!

   
         At long last!!  It seems that I have been fortunate enough to get my hands on some lovely little Funko Pops!!

        Kingdom Hearts inspired Funkos are what the world has been waiting for, yes? (=^-^=)  As of now, I only have two, Exclusive Donald from Hot Topic, and Exclusive Goofy from Gamestop. Donald was purchased for approx. $12.50 through the online Hot Topic store, however Goofy was purchased in person for approx. $11.99. I scanned the Funko shelves of my local Gamestop for a solid 30 minutes or so, until finally shimming up to the counter, and inquiring about Knight Goofy. Low and behold, his supply had been stashed away behind the counter. (I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner, honestly.) Anyhoo, from then on, I was able to purchase him without trouble.






        For my next Funko endeavor, I hope to complete the current Kingdom Hearts line. That means acquiring the Chip and Dale two-pack, Mickey, both regular and exclusive Pete, and  the regular Goofy and Donald. Walmart's Exclusive Funko Pete is currently on my wishlist, but he's been tricky to track down....no doubt the work of an enemy St- I mean, Darkness! Yes, certainly Darkness.

        But, I digress! I'll get my hands on the rascals sure enough. To be entirely truthful, my dreams rest within the hope that someday, Funko will release the human components of the beloved Kingdom Hearts series. Oh! What I wouldn't do for a Master Xehanort...

Stay Uncanny~



   

No comments:

Post a Comment